Sonntag, Juni 10, 2007

• Stöpsel/plug •

Gestern hatte ich "Familien-frei". Ich war den ganzen Tag bis um 3.oo Uhr in der Nacht in Holland
zu einem Flamenco-Festival mit Freunden, es war herrlich!! Und doch- ich hab meine Süßen dennoch vermisst, immer wenn ich ein holländisches Kind in dem Alter meiner Beiden sah, wurde ich wehmütig...total bekloppt!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Update for yesterday. I spent the whole day without my family in Holland at a Flamenco-Festival
- I really enjoyed it! But- every time, i saw a child in the age of mines, I felt homesick...Mummies are strange...aren´t they?
Todays´promt at HS:MS is a real challenge..I have no idea where the hell to find a nugget in my space...:-( - waiting for an inspiration

9 Kommentare:

Marjolein hat gesagt…

No nuggets in my space either!! But I like your plug, good shot!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Brilliant plug shot!! Nugget was hard for me too but found one eventually :)

Lima hat gesagt…

Fab plug. Love the depth of this shot. :-)

Eleanor hat gesagt…

Love the clarity of your shot.
I sooo know what you mean about missing your child(ren), on the rare occasion I am out without my youngest son (he is homeschooled), I keep turning to speak to him and feel bereft when he is not there.
E
xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

hmmm.....schon wieder so ein schönes Foto! Sehr klasse!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Your photos are outstanding!

Cleo hat gesagt…

your photos leave me in awe ... beiutiful work .. I cant even pick a best one as they are all so inovative and well composed and shot!!

Jen hat gesagt…

fab plug shot, love the background!

Aubrey Harns hat gesagt…

Great shot - so crisp!
Aubrey