Donnerstag, Juni 07, 2007

• pelzige Freunde •

Kennt ihr, die ihr Kinder habt, auch dieses Phänomen? Kaum ist so ein neues kleines Menschlein auf der Welt, nimmt die Umwelt dies anscheinend zum Anlass hemmungslos Stofftiere zu verschenken. Ich gebs zu, ich kaufe diese kleinen Gesellen ja auch gerne...aber letztendlich kristallisiert sich bei den Mäusen ein Lieblingstier heraus und die anderen Kumpels wandern in eine Kiste oder auf eine Sofakante oder wie bei uns aufs Regal...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Do you know that? When a child is born, the whole world use this as a opportunity to by soft toys...we have loads of them, nearly all of them are sitting in a row on the shelve in Fionas room, she only adores the biggest of them all, a huge teddybear

16 Kommentare:

Tunners on Tour hat gesagt…

Love the pink one - so cute. They look so soft.
x

Anonym hat gesagt…

oooh gorgeous I love cuddly toys yours are lovely... great shot :)

Marjolein hat gesagt…

What a great shot, they look lovely!

Lima hat gesagt…

Love that brown dog in the foreground. Lovely shot. :-)

Fiona hat gesagt…

Oh - I know exactly what you mean!! We have a house full of furry toys, and hardly any are played with :( Great photo of your collection!

Shirl hat gesagt…

Awww, so sweet.

Jolanda hat gesagt…

Boy, you all have much stuffed animals...... They look very furry and I bet they are soooo soft!

Vanda hat gesagt…

And the problem is, they are all soooo cute you can't part with any of them ~ lol!! Fab photo xXx

sharon hat gesagt…

I am 36 and still love teddies..lol..lol..lovely shot

pokettiger hat gesagt…

Great photo. Look at all the soft fur. Just makes you want to hug them.

Aubrey Harns hat gesagt…

That's a true story! Great shot!
Aubrey

Joy hat gesagt…

Awwww...cute furries!!! Nice shot!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I know exactly what you mean - when Ashton was born we had a sea of pink teddies. Great shot :o) xx

Mummy Banana hat gesagt…

Same for me too - house full of soft toys!!!
Of course some are far more special than others - I have one really speical blue one given to my first baby boy followed a few years later by an equally special pink one - a perfect pair.
Good pic! :)

Eleanor hat gesagt…

Loving that pinky purple girl, she looks a softie.
E
xx

Nat hat gesagt…

Lovely photo!! I know what you mean! When my neice was born I swore I wouldn't buy her any soft toys as everyone was giving her them - but they are just so cute that I can not resist buying her more for hre collection! And she's only seven months old!! xxx