Great photo. Love how you wrote the word me on your hand - very creative. Your eye color is stunning - wow! So nice to meet you :-)
Wow, such lovely colour eyes you have!Lovely photo. ;-)
Wow, I love this picture.... beautiful eyes you have!!!
Stunning eyes! Love the me very creative.x
Mein lieber Schwan - hast Du blaue Augen!!
How creative to write on your palm! Nice to "meet" you!
Why not your "Hall of Fame"? It's a lovely photo!
Nothing wrong with that! It's lovely! Your eyes are a lovely colour! (oops, that sounds like a cheesy line!)
love how you have used your hand - great photo!Ax
ohh, I love the way you did your photo.
I like this shot of you - it shows a bit of your personality. You have BEAUTIFUL eyes!Aubrey
I love the writing on your hand! It's a great photo, you should be proud of it. You have a lovely, warm face :o)The malachite is just gorgeous - who cares whethere it stops pain, I'd feel good just looking at it!!
Great idea. Wonderfull picture.
A gorgeous photo... and the girls are right you have beautiful eyes :)
och, ich finds klasse. Schön Dich mal z u sehen :) Deine Augen hast Du Dir aber schön angemalt *ggg*
What a great photo, very nice to see you at last :O) xXx
Kommentar veröffentlichen
17 Kommentare:
Great photo. Love how you wrote the word me on your hand - very creative. Your eye color is stunning - wow! So nice to meet you :-)
Wow, such lovely colour eyes you have!
Lovely photo. ;-)
Wow, I love this picture.... beautiful eyes you have!!!
Stunning eyes! Love the me very creative.
x
Mein lieber Schwan - hast Du blaue Augen!!
How creative to write on your palm! Nice to "meet" you!
Why not your "Hall of Fame"? It's a lovely photo!
Nothing wrong with that! It's lovely! Your eyes are a lovely colour! (oops, that sounds like a cheesy line!)
love how you have used your hand - great photo!
Ax
love how you have used your hand - great photo!
Ax
ohh, I love the way you did your photo.
I like this shot of you - it shows a bit of your personality. You have BEAUTIFUL eyes!
Aubrey
I love the writing on your hand! It's a great photo, you should be proud of it. You have a lovely, warm face :o)
The malachite is just gorgeous - who cares whethere it stops pain, I'd feel good just looking at it!!
Great idea. Wonderfull picture.
A gorgeous photo... and the girls are right you have beautiful eyes :)
och, ich finds klasse. Schön Dich mal z u sehen :) Deine Augen hast Du Dir aber schön angemalt *ggg*
What a great photo, very nice to see you at last :O) xXx
Kommentar veröffentlichen