Freitag, Juni 15, 2007

• Shell/Muschel •

My collection of shells from all countries I´ve ever visited..

EDIT for Eleonor, Lin & everybody else who wants to know... ;o)
The most spectacular countries I´ve visited were Thailand and Mexico. Some of the shells are from Andalucia (South of Spain) and Galicia (North of Spain)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

18 Kommentare:

Amberley hat gesagt…

beautiful picture!

sharon hat gesagt…

great pic..wonderful colours..I also loved the Newcastle Brown Ale one..(very near to me) ..Newcastle that is..not the Brown Ale.heheh

Vanda hat gesagt…

Oh wow, that's an amazing photo. I love the texture & colour ~ fantastic. You are the queen of close up photography !!! :O)
Have a great weekend xXx

Marjolein hat gesagt…

Awwwwww that is a truly great picture!!!!!! Love it!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fantastic colours and texture... really gorgeous :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

OMG, that is such an amazing photo. You are fabulous!!

Terry hat gesagt…

Love it. Have a good day.

pokettiger hat gesagt…

Beautiful photo. Love the arrangement of shells and the perspective is great.

Eleanor hat gesagt…

Really beautifully cropped. Such clarity.
I'd love to know the countries. As I'm a bit nosy like that.
E
xx

Lima hat gesagt…

I'd love to know the countries too, guess I'm nosy as well, lol! ;-)

Seriously though, this is a fantastic shot, as the others have said you really are the queen of macro shots. Fabulous! :-)

Joy hat gesagt…

These are beautiful!!!

Bobs hat gesagt…

Oh, these are gorgeous! Super pic.

Tunners on Tour hat gesagt…

I'm so jealous all your shots are so beautiful.
x

Fiona hat gesagt…

Spectacular photo! ...Although I would expect nothing less from you now that I'm familiar with your photographic talent :D

Angela hat gesagt…

Beautiful! Gorgeous! your photos are always amazing :-)

joanna hat gesagt…

Gorgeous, gorgeous shot - such clarity and detail. Viel gut!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Super photo, showing the textures and colours, it's lovely :o)

Aubrey Harns hat gesagt…

Beautiful picture. It's almost as though I can reach out and touch them!
Aubrey