wow, look at the detail, you can see the hairs on the stems! That shows how tiny that little berry actually is I think! :-)
It's lovely! I wonder what kind of berry it is?
Oooh yes - that's gorgeous! Is it an alpine strawberry? We have some of those in the garden, but the berries are so tiny that the slugs only have to take one bite for them to be gone :(
What a dear little berry. Exx
See ~ queen of close up ~ OMG I think it's fantastic!! You can even see the hairs on the stem. Great photo xXx
Terrific shot. The color is great - love your ultra focused stem & blurred background. Great job.Aubrey
Amazing berry photo. Beautiful!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
7 Kommentare:
wow, look at the detail, you can see the hairs on the stems! That shows how tiny that little berry actually is I think! :-)
It's lovely! I wonder what kind of berry it is?
Oooh yes - that's gorgeous! Is it an alpine strawberry? We have some of those in the garden, but the berries are so tiny that the slugs only have to take one bite for them to be gone :(
What a dear little berry.
E
xx
See ~ queen of close up ~ OMG I think it's fantastic!! You can even see the hairs on the stem. Great photo xXx
Terrific shot. The color is great - love your ultra focused stem & blurred background. Great job.
Aubrey
Amazing berry photo. Beautiful!
Kommentar veröffentlichen