Lovely little paper boat. Love the angle you took.Linxx
Guten Tag! Wie gethes Dir? Nein, ich sprachen nicht Deutch. I really like your nugget gem!
I love your gallery. How did you get that in your blog?
LOL, good for you!! Love the blue background!
Brilliant boat. Do you know, I would never have thought of making one ~ brilliant :O)
Very creative... love the background and the angle of the photo :)
Great photo, love the colour and angle.
such a clever idea..and the colors are amazing.
What a great mind you have there! How clever. Just love your little paper boat.
You've made something so simple look so nice.x
Great shot - love the lighting!Aubrey
So creative! It made me smile, great photo and boat!
Great photo of a lovely little boat :-)
Great little boat. And I love the way you've photographed it - beautiful. But i want to know what the blue background is? LOL - I'm nosey. You use it quite often i think?
Smart idea, and the lined paper is perfect for planking. Love it.Exx
Kommentar veröffentlichen
15 Kommentare:
Lovely little paper boat. Love the angle you took.
Linxx
Guten Tag! Wie gethes Dir? Nein, ich sprachen nicht Deutch. I really like your nugget gem!
I love your gallery. How did you get that in your blog?
LOL, good for you!! Love the blue background!
Brilliant boat. Do you know, I would never have thought of making one ~ brilliant :O)
Very creative... love the background and the angle of the photo :)
Great photo, love the colour and angle.
such a clever idea..and the colors are amazing.
What a great mind you have there! How clever. Just love your little paper boat.
You've made something so simple look so nice.
x
Great shot - love the lighting!
Aubrey
So creative! It made me smile, great photo and boat!
Great photo of a lovely little boat :-)
Great little boat. And I love the way you've photographed it - beautiful. But i want to know what the blue background is? LOL - I'm nosey. You use it quite often i think?
Smart idea, and the lined paper is perfect for planking. Love it.
E
xx
Kommentar veröffentlichen