Hope you had a good birthday. Your looking great and certainly not looking 40 and no I'm not just saying that. x
Oooh I didnt realise you were back, Ive missed loads of your posts (all fantastic as usual of course!)Happy 40th, I missed that too :o(Great to see you back though!
you look fantastic! would not have guessed you are 40!
You look amazing in your SPS :D Happy 40th... sorry I missed it :D
Great SPS, you're a fab 40!
Welcome in the 40th as an fab looking woman. greating Glen
Great SPS. Happy Birthday! I will be turning 40 in April of 2009 - not too far behind you.
Kommentar veröffentlichen
7 Kommentare:
Hope you had a good birthday. Your looking great and certainly not looking 40 and no I'm not just saying that. x
Oooh I didnt realise you were back, Ive missed loads of your posts (all fantastic as usual of course!)
Happy 40th, I missed that too :o(
Great to see you back though!
you look fantastic!
would not have guessed you are 40!
You look amazing in your SPS :D Happy 40th... sorry I missed it :D
Great SPS, you're a fab 40!
Welcome in the 40th as an fab looking woman. greating Glen
Great SPS. Happy Birthday! I will be turning 40 in April of 2009 - not too far behind you.
Kommentar veröffentlichen