Montag, Januar 14, 2008

• CD •

Here we are, another week to challenge me and my time management...
Todays prompt on HS:MS is done.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

10 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

I LOVE this photo...so cool, wish I could take a photo like that!

Jen hat gesagt…

i love it i love it! great photo!

maz hat gesagt…

Great photo...fab lighting:-)

Tunners on Tour hat gesagt…

Wonderful colours! x

Aubrey Harns hat gesagt…

Great shot Britta - your shots are always wonderful!
Aubrey

Anonym hat gesagt…

Cor what an awesome photo... Love how you captured all the rainbow colours :D

Louise hat gesagt…

This is fantastic... love it
X

Bambi hat gesagt…

love the layered cds (^_^)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Stunning, love the colours x

pokettiger hat gesagt…

I just love your photos - welcome back to HS:MS. Great cd shot. Love the bling below too. Love how you used your SPS photo in the one layout. The perfume shot from a few days ago is very cool too.