Great Picture!
Yes, perfect for the word and a beautiful picture too.
Just beautiful!
It's a perfect picture for today's word!
im not sure but i think i have seen a picturlike this about 8 years ago. Was it her sister ? i guess its a nice picture showing how fast they growing lovly picturegreating Glen
great photo! i love the effect too!!very dreamy :D
Gorgeous and I love that it's B&W. x
Awww I LOVE this photo... how cute is that!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
8 Kommentare:
Great Picture!
Yes, perfect for the word and a beautiful picture too.
Just beautiful!
It's a perfect picture for today's word!
im not sure but i think i have seen a picturlike this about 8 years ago. Was it her sister ? i guess its a nice picture showing how fast they growing lovly picture
greating Glen
great photo! i love the effect too!!very dreamy :D
Gorgeous and I love that it's B&W. x
Awww I LOVE this photo... how cute is that!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen