what a great take on the promtptnever thought of it :-)
Great idea and I love the way you've gone in really close, looks great!
Good take on todfay's prompt - great photo
Great shot. I love your eye colors too!Aubrey
That's what I was going to say, Aubrey! lolFab shot!
Great thinking. Haven't seen this yet!
Oooh very creative. I would not have thought of that kind of sponge.
Great idea! I didn't do sponge because like you we don't use them. I didn't think of my make up applicators though! Brilliant!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
8 Kommentare:
what a great take on the promtpt
never thought of it :-)
Great idea and I love the way you've gone in really close, looks great!
Good take on todfay's prompt - great photo
Great shot. I love your eye colors too!
Aubrey
That's what I was going to say, Aubrey! lol
Fab shot!
Great thinking. Haven't seen this yet!
Oooh very creative. I would not have thought of that kind of sponge.
Great idea! I didn't do sponge because like you we don't use them. I didn't think of my make up applicators though! Brilliant!
Kommentar veröffentlichen