A beautiful collie dog. My children love these dogs ever since they saw a film called Lassie.I bet it takes hours to brush her!Lxx
I agree...Lassie, I could never watch them as they were always sad..your dog is a handsome pooch.x
Beautiful dog she/he looks very well behaved. x
She's beautiful! I loved the Lassie films too.
Welcome back and what a great photo to come back with, gorgeous doggie!
... ein schönes Mädchen ...
she is so beautiful, and your phot is just awesome
I'm so glad you're back. I missed your beautiful photos. Your dog is so gorgeous. Love this shot. Welcome back!!!
What a beauty. I know what you mean about being a hoover. The first thing our girl Shanti does when she gets is the house is to snurfle the high chair area for snacks.
A beauty!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
10 Kommentare:
A beautiful collie dog. My children love these dogs ever since they saw a film called Lassie.
I bet it takes hours to brush her!
Lxx
I agree...Lassie, I could never watch them as they were always sad..your dog is a handsome pooch.x
Beautiful dog she/he looks very well behaved. x
She's beautiful! I loved the Lassie films too.
Welcome back and what a great photo to come back with, gorgeous doggie!
... ein schönes Mädchen ...
she is so beautiful, and your phot is just awesome
I'm so glad you're back. I missed your beautiful photos. Your dog is so gorgeous. Love this shot. Welcome back!!!
What a beauty. I know what you mean about being a hoover. The first thing our girl Shanti does when she gets is the house is to snurfle the high chair area for snacks.
A beauty!
Kommentar veröffentlichen