Montag, August 27, 2007

• sun •

Well, while I´ve tidied up my desk, I´ve found todays promt at HS:MS.
This is an early one of Naila. I like it very much, because she used to use only ONE pencil for the whole picture, exept this, it is really colorful for her..*lol*



Beside this my mood is much better but my neck as worse as Saturday.. old at least?? ;-)

18 Kommentare:

Hazel hat gesagt…

That is indeed a lovely sunny picture. I hope the neck eases soon and you feel better.

Maaike hat gesagt…

super!

Lima hat gesagt…

That's a beautiful sunshine.

I hope your neck feels better soon.

Terrie Farrell hat gesagt…

Gorgeous and so well shot. x

WendyB hat gesagt…

Excellent shot, Like your catch up ones too. Hope you feel better soon

cookcreateread hat gesagt…

Oh that is gorgeous! A perfect sun :)

This Teacher hat gesagt…

Awww that's lovely. Hope your neck is better soon.

Eleanor hat gesagt…

I just love children's artwork, that is rather special. You chose the perfect font, too.
E
xx

Louise hat gesagt…

Great photos, love he art work.

Louise hat gesagt…

Great photos, love he art work.

Louise hat gesagt…

Great photos, love he art work.

Tunners on Tour hat gesagt…

Hope your feeling better soon. I love your sun it's very bright! :)

pokettiger hat gesagt…

What a beautiful drawing! Any chance you can get a neck massage? I once had a really painful and tight neck. I had a massage that nearly made me want to scream but I tell you the next day all those knotted muscles loosened right up and it was so much better.

Angela hat gesagt…

This is so cute!

Diana hat gesagt…

Lovely sun and is that a butterfly i see as well?
Di

Anonym hat gesagt…

Lovely photo. I hope your neck gets better soon.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Aww thats lovely, so cheery - hope your neck feels better soon x

bonnette hat gesagt…

It seems you have a special 'sun' (which is a daughter) in the house! Very good how you captured the shiny sun!