Samstag, August 25, 2007

• Self Portrait Saturday •

A new Challenge at HS:MS...well, ladies, if you can bear this...
I will take this new feature to describe a bit my mood while taking this shot:



Today I feel old, really old! I´ve got a bad neck, and I feel like beeing suffred from the menopause, because I sweat by doing nothing... the news so far


Playing a little catch-up by doing the following I´ve missed this week:







16 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Stunning photos, as usual!!

Sarah Youde hat gesagt…

Beautiful photographs - I love the one of the water droplets on the leaf!

Lima hat gesagt…

Excellent photos. Like Sarah, I love the water on the leaf. :-)

I think the photo of you is nice too. :-)

Diana hat gesagt…

Lovely shots and especially your self portrait. You are gorgoeous!

Angela hat gesagt…

Great catch up photos, love the colour in the brick.

Your self portrait is great :-)

Jolanda hat gesagt…

Great catching up and it nice to see you!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love all the photos. Boy do I know what you mean about sweating while doing nothing.

Hazel hat gesagt…

These are great photos - good to see you.

Tunners on Tour hat gesagt…

All your photos are gorgeous even the one of you feeling old but certainly not looking old. :)

Beverley Todd hat gesagt…

Oh dear - you do look fed up (but not old) - know what you mean about menopause tho' having mine early but I'm not 40 yet! I feel as fed up as you look in your photo LOL

Vanda hat gesagt…

You don't look old Brita :O) Love your photos, stunning as usual xXx

Louise hat gesagt…

glad you are back but sorry your neck is hurting. Your photos are stunning as always. I especially like the toothpaste one... great interpretation on the prompt:)

Bluetenfee hat gesagt…

Du wirst immer besser mit deinen Makros! Gratuliere!

Sue hat gesagt…

Fabulous photos :)

Love the white toothpaste :) And the droplet of water too.

Great sp. Great idea to express your mood.

Sue

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thanks for your comment!
I loved all your catch up photos. They're all so good. I think my favourite is the toothpaste!

Terrie Farrell hat gesagt…

What beautiful shots