Sonntag, Juni 24, 2007

• write&soap •

I have to smile a bit. People, who know me in real life, recognize obviously my satisfaction for the color "turquoise". By looking for todays promt at HS:MS I just realized that even my soap is in my favorite color..*lol*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

13 Kommentare:

Bobs hat gesagt…

Another two lovely shots! Gotta love that colour!

Lima hat gesagt…

That is a lovely colour. Fantastic angle too. :-)

Sarah Youde hat gesagt…

Great photographs! That turquiose is divine.

Eleanor hat gesagt…

Lovely shot, see right into the bottle.
E
xx

ally hat gesagt…

great colour and photo :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

I always love coming to your site to see what you've done next. Your photos are always so top notch.

Terrie Farrell hat gesagt…

Beautifully shot.

Anonym hat gesagt…

oooh I just adore that colour turqoise... and you photographed it beautifully :)

Fiona hat gesagt…

Gorgeous gorgeous photos, but of course ;) Love the turquoise - one of my fave colours.

Vanda hat gesagt…

Fantasic photos as always. Love, love, love the soap ~ gorgeous colour and the light shining through it ~ wow! xXx

Moreen hat gesagt…

Fab photos, love the soap one it looks amazing, and the colour is gorgeous.

Aubrey Harns hat gesagt…

Write:
I love that you made it B&W except the text - so cool.
Soap:
I love the color of this. The color even looks clean!
Aubrey

pokettiger hat gesagt…

Awesome photo. This one looks like it might have taken a few shot to get it just right.