Not sure what it is but it's an amazing picture of it!! Love your tea yesterday too looks a little bit like pot pourri!! Lolx
what a cool picture?
Love it, no idea what 'it' actually is of course, apart from a metal bar of some sort but love the shot anyway, ;-)
Your photos are always so top notch.
Love the picture whatever it is. Very nice.
Brilliant photo. I love it.Aubrey
I love the look of metal and this is lovely: I just want to stroke it!
It looks lovely and sleek .... whatever it is! Gorgeous pic!
Gorgeous photo! Is it a whisk? I'm trying very hard to identify it!
oooh great arty shot... don't know what it is but I really like it :)
Wow. Not sure what it is but it looks really good! Love your tea photo too. Just so much datail.
Wow that is an amazing photo Britta ~ love it xXx
Kommentar veröffentlichen
12 Kommentare:
Not sure what it is but it's an amazing picture of it!! Love your tea yesterday too looks a little bit like pot pourri!! Lol
x
what a cool picture?
Love it, no idea what 'it' actually is of course, apart from a metal bar of some sort but love the shot anyway, ;-)
Your photos are always so top notch.
Love the picture whatever it is. Very nice.
Brilliant photo. I love it.
Aubrey
I love the look of metal and this is lovely: I just want to stroke it!
It looks lovely and sleek .... whatever it is! Gorgeous pic!
Gorgeous photo! Is it a whisk? I'm trying very hard to identify it!
oooh great arty shot... don't know what it is but I really like it :)
Wow. Not sure what it is but it looks really good! Love your tea photo too. Just so much datail.
Wow that is an amazing photo Britta ~ love it xXx
Kommentar veröffentlichen