No bowl pic visual.
Ooo Brita, that's a jazzy bowl, love the angle :O) Nearly Harry Potter time, I can't wait, how about you?? xXx
I love your picture as usual!x
Fun colorful bowl! Great job.
Bright smiley bowl, I love it.Exx
Wow, great colourful pic! Love the depth of field! xx
Gorgeous bowl - lovely and crisp shot!
Such a beautiful clourful bowl.Very pretty!
Gorgeous bowl! i love it. And a great photo of it :D
Lovely bowl and photo taken at a great angle
it looks tribal!! nice shot! ;)
That looks like something you would find here in the desert southwest. Gorgeous.
Kommentar veröffentlichen
12 Kommentare:
No bowl pic visual.
Ooo Brita, that's a jazzy bowl, love the angle :O) Nearly Harry Potter time, I can't wait, how about you?? xXx
I love your picture as usual!
x
Fun colorful bowl! Great job.
Bright smiley bowl, I love it.
E
xx
Wow, great colourful pic! Love the depth of field! xx
Gorgeous bowl - lovely and crisp shot!
Such a beautiful clourful bowl.Very pretty!
Gorgeous bowl! i love it. And a great photo of it :D
Lovely bowl and photo taken at a great angle
it looks tribal!! nice shot! ;)
That looks like something you would find here in the desert southwest. Gorgeous.
Kommentar veröffentlichen