that ring is gorgeous and I love how you have presented it against the red:)
Stunning photo Britta :O) Love the ring and the red background really sets it off ~ fab xXx
oooh very pretty ring and a lovely photo... love the colourful bowl from yesterday too :)
OMG what a totally gorgeous ring I LOVE IT!! It looks stunning against the red background.x
Wow! Very cool!
Very nice ring ,love the photo,
Stunning ring - and so well-presented too! Wonderful!
Is this ring made from a fork? I've seen jewelry like that before and it's so unique.
Very beuatiful ring, made from a little fork, I believe. I saw that once and still feeling pitty that I didn't bought it then.
Ilove rings also and this one is really nice!
LOVE the ring :D And so beautifully photographed.
Lovely ring and photographed so well (as always) - just love your shots!
My wife had a ring like that but ive no idea where it is, its a great shot, love the angle and the striking red background
Fab, fab fab fab. Gorgeous photo, gorgeous ring!
Oh my I LOVE that ring!
Also ich weiss ja nicht das Bild ist Super aber mich beschleicht das gefühl als würde ich diesen Ring kennen
Kommentar veröffentlichen
16 Kommentare:
that ring is gorgeous and I love how you have presented it against the red:)
Stunning photo Britta :O) Love the ring and the red background really sets it off ~ fab xXx
oooh very pretty ring and a lovely photo... love the colourful bowl from yesterday too :)
OMG what a totally gorgeous ring I LOVE IT!! It looks stunning against the red background.
x
Wow! Very cool!
Very nice ring ,love the photo,
Stunning ring - and so well-presented too! Wonderful!
Is this ring made from a fork? I've seen jewelry like that before and it's so unique.
Very beuatiful ring, made from a little fork, I believe. I saw that once and still feeling pitty that I didn't bought it then.
Ilove rings also and this one is really nice!
LOVE the ring :D And so beautifully photographed.
Lovely ring and photographed so well (as always) - just love your shots!
My wife had a ring like that but ive no idea where it is, its a great shot, love the angle and the striking red background
Fab, fab fab fab. Gorgeous photo, gorgeous ring!
Oh my I LOVE that ring!
Also ich weiss ja nicht das Bild ist Super aber mich beschleicht das gefühl als würde ich diesen Ring kennen
Kommentar veröffentlichen