Samstag, Mai 19, 2007

• Perlen / beads •

today nothing more to say, the promt of the day is beads
( and I´m in a strange mood, therefor... )

See you tomorrow!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Perlen sind das Motto des tages und mehr hab ich heute auch nicht zu sagen.
hab schlechte Laune und weiß nicht warum :-(

14 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

schon wieder diese tollen Farben....bearbeitest Du Deine Fotos alle nach?

Gefällt mir total gut! KEEP SMILING!

mil lunares hat gesagt…

@jeani

unwesentlich. hier habe ich echt nur etwas den kontrast angehoben.

Jen hat gesagt…

wow, fantastic photo!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Great photo, lovely and colourful and I like the way the beads reflect the light xx

Adee aka kiwigirl42 hat gesagt…

what a gorgeous photo. love the luminous quality.

Jolanda hat gesagt…

Very nice beads. I especially like the flower at the back.

pokettiger hat gesagt…

Excellent photo! The colors and clarity are brilliant.

pokettiger hat gesagt…

One quick question - what camera are you using? You always capture such crisp and clear images. Just wondering.

mil lunares hat gesagt…

@pockettiger

I´m using a Canon PowerShot A610 which has an amazing macro-function (5.0 Megapixels)

Lima hat gesagt…

Very pretty beads. Love the way they catch the light.

Anonym hat gesagt…

I agree, your photos are always great when in close up, and these beads are gorgeous!

Fiona hat gesagt…

That is a fabulous photo!

Vanda hat gesagt…

Wow, that's just fabulous!!
Gorgeous photo love Vanda xXx

Aubrey Harns hat gesagt…

Terrific shot - love the colors and the reflection!
Aubrey