Mittwoch, Mai 23, 2007

• Perfektionist (in) •

Mit meinem "weg" bin ich nicht wirklich zufrieden...:-( Ich glaube, macros liegen mir besser.
Naja, frau kann nicht alles können..;-)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I´m not really happy with my "path". I´m a little perfectionist, seems that closeups are more my kind of shots..

13 Kommentare:

Jen hat gesagt…

i love both your shots! the nail polish especially - it's very dramatic!

Vanda hat gesagt…

I love your path :O) I love the polish too ~ well worth the wait :O) X

pokettiger hat gesagt…

Your path photo is wonderful. I love how it starts at the interesting gate. The polish shot is so eye catching. Great layout.

Jolanda hat gesagt…

I just love the picture of the nailpolish. Great idea.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh Fantastic shots, the nail polish looks fabulous! x

Fiona hat gesagt…

Wow! Fantastic photos. LOVE the polish esp :D

Lima hat gesagt…

I love your path, and that polish drip is just brilliant. :-)

Eleanor hat gesagt…

Path is fabulous, I'm drawn beyond the gate to the patch of sunlight. Wonderful.
E
xx

Marie hat gesagt…

WOW I WAS TRYING TO DO THE SAME SHOT AS YOU IN THE POLISH BUT I GAVE UP GREAT PHOTO.
I LOVE THE PATH SHOT YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH IT

Aubrey Harns hat gesagt…

These are both beautiful. I think they're terrific.
Aubrey

Nat hat gesagt…

Wow wow wow! love your polish shot - it's amazing! So dramatic and glamorous!! And I tink your apth pic is great too!! ;) xxx

Jen hat gesagt…

realised i never replied to your comment about the font i used on "beads" - the font in windsong and can be downloaded for free from here - http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=windsong

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow fantastic photos, the polish on is fab :)