*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
have you ever tried to capture a babies foot with your camera. I nearly went crazy..they are always in action.. But finally...I´ve done it.
To all of my regular visitors: I´m so sorry, haven´t got any time today to leave a comment about your "toes". I´ve visited you all and your shots are all amazing!
5 Kommentare:
You've gone an made me get clucky. I want to get my hands on that foot - adorable.
Such a sweet little foot. Great shot!
Aubrey
Oh how did I miss this cute photo. What a fabulous shot and well done for having such patience :O) xXx
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][img]http://firgonbares.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]how to install office 2007 enterprise blue edition, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]software for a store[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] adobe photoshop cs3 information 12 Pro
office software uk [url=http://firgonbares.net/]a software to store[/url] serial microsoft office 2007 enterprise
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]kaspersky 8.0.0.357 key[/url] discount software discount game
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]software resellers in the[/url] computer software to buy
i install oem software [url=http://firgonbares.net/]nero 9 serial[/b]
[url=http://hopresovees.net/][img]http://vonmertoes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]order request software, [url=http://hopresovees.net/]nero updates[/url]
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][/url] buying software license buy dreamweaver for
discount microsoft office 2003 [url=http://bariossetos.net/]adobe software company[/url] filemaker pro expert
[url=http://hopresovees.net/]office 2003 service pack[/url] cheap version of microsoft office
[url=http://hopresovees.net/]student discount for microsoft office 2007[/url] adobe creative suite 4 production premium full download
adobe photoshop cs4 book for mac [url=http://hopresovees.net/]cheap adobe cs3 software[/b]
Kommentar veröffentlichen