Sonntag, Mai 13, 2007

• Peanuts •

Yes. I love snacks. I couldn´t live without them. My favourite at the moment:
Dry roasted peanuts- yummy! Match to the promt of the day at my space

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So ein ungemütliches Wetter heute...ich hänge schon den ganzen Tag ab und bin unmotiviert...
naja, ich nenne es mal Kräfte sammeln für die Aufgaben, die da kommen.. ;-)

8 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

ooooh yummy I could just eat a handful of those now... great shot I can almost taste them!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I can almost taste them too!! Excellent photo to pick up that bit of texture from the seasoning.

Vanda hat gesagt…

Great shot, you're making me feel hungry :O)

Vanda xXx

Lima hat gesagt…

Lovely photo, I really liked the way the writing picked up the texture of the nuts too. :-)

Aubrey Harns hat gesagt…

Yummy! I love peanuts too. Dry roasted are great! Terrific shot.
Aubrey

Marie hat gesagt…

this is the best shot of the day,top job

Jolanda hat gesagt…

Looks delicious!! Great picture!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wie genial!!! Das sieht so super aus!