wozu es gut war... Die Vorgeschichte, wie es dazu kam, schenke ich mir ( sonst ärgere ich mich noch tagelang...-egal!), jedenfalls hatte meine kleine Große gestern abend DAS Erlebnis ihres bisherigen Lebens...
Nachdem wir gemeinsam wochenlang bei "Deutschland sucht den Superstar" ( Ja, ich bekenne mich...) fieberten, daß unserer Favorit gewinnt, hat Naila durch einen Riesenzufall gestern Mark Madlock live
bei "Let´s dance" vom Bühnenrand aus sehen können und nachher noch ein Autogramm bekommen!
Mann, war die kleine Maus aufgeregt und stolz! Und ich hab mich für sie mit gefreut.
Da ich den gestrigen Tag in Köln verbrachte, anbei das Update für my space:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hello, I´m back from my "mission"...
I hope I´ve translated the word "trossle" right, actually I don´t know exactly, what it is.. *lol*
13 Kommentare:
Yes, you translated tassel right. :-)
I like the chocolate one too, I hadn't thought of chocolate spread, we have heaps of it in the cupboard too.
This is lovely, you take some of the best macro photographs.. they are all so stunning!
That chocolate photo is superb! What a very elegant tassle you have :-)
a gorgeous photo
Love your tassel, what a gorgeous colour!! Vanda xXx
Yes, you did it!!
Excellent chocolate shot... love it, and very pretty tassle !!
Oh yes, that's a great tassle and I love the colouring on the whole photo!
Your chocolate looks yummy. I LOVE the colors in your tassel picture. So PRETTY! Beautiful shots.
Aubrey
Congratulations to your daughter for getting the autograph, she looks very happy in the photo.
Do you call her 'Mouse'? This was my youngest son's nickname. :-)
yumm love the chocolate shot, and you are right with the tassle great shot
Wie niedlich :) Ich freue mich mit ihr!
Und Dein Schoki-Foto gefällt mir riesig!
The tassel and chocolate photo are gorgeous and so professional. Your photos are fabulous!
Kommentar veröffentlichen