Donnerstag, Oktober 09, 2008

• HSMYHS "Sign" •

I´m joining you, girls (&boy...;o) )
After long time not seen this is my today´s promt:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Every spring they close the road, where I have to go to work to save the travelling toads in our area. Sometimes it makes me angry, especially when I´m in a hurry, but mostly I´m looking forward to this time, because that means, SUMMER WILL BE BACK SOON!

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love seeing all the signs from different parts of the world.

Diana hat gesagt…

Great angle!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Ooh good to see you back playing along! Great shot, love the lighting on it, brill :o) x

Anonym hat gesagt…

Belcomee back to life. Its good to see that your blog will be reanimated. Go for it and do more.
I love Glen

Anonym hat gesagt…

...please where can I buy a unicorn?