The last report of my daughter made me feel really proud! ( And I guess, that is not a sin..) Our grades in Germany are numbers from 1 to 6. 1 is best 6 worst. This report was important as a qualification to visit the next level school. She did it sooo well. She got 17 grades, 16 times a "2", 1 time a "3" -Well done my little big girl, I´m proud of you!!
9 Kommentare:
Great idea for the prompt and definitely something to be proud of.
Love the photo for wrath, a great face to capture!
Fabulous :-) Well done :-)
Be proud :-) She did it BUT with the benefit of all your help and guidance over the years :-)
Sue :-)
Me too. ;-)
Well done - you deserve to be VERY proud!
Love Di
Coool, Glückwunsch! Gib ihr mal nen Stolz-Sei-Knuddler bei nächster Gelegenheit von mir :)
Nicole
Hey Im Leanne.
You Have Some Great Pictures Here.
Keep Blogging
x
For sure we are proud about that ;)
I wish had one like that :)
Glen
Tell the young Lady, I am very proud of her and ... ok, I will do it myself, whe I will be with you next time ;)
KäptnD
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Kommentar veröffentlichen