Da besteche ich meine Tochter mit ihr zur größten lokalen Kirmes zu gehen dadurch, daß ich Fotosession machen darf, schlepp mich ab mit dem Ding um beim ersten Foto festzustellen, daß der Chip noch im Cardreader am PC steckt...*grmpf*
Ich hab dann mal die Fähigkeit meiner Handy-Kamera getestet, um wenigstens ein paar unscharfe Erinnerungen an einen ansonsten sehr gelungen Nachmittag zu haben. Shit happens.
Ausserdem fängt morgen dani´s Online-WS an, ich freu mich so! Das zugeschickte Material verspricht gigantisches!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sometimes I feel getting old...I went to the greatest local fair to take some nice colorful photographs. When I got there I´ve noticed, that I´ve forgotten to take the memorycard of my camera with me...shit happens.. so I used my mobile to catch some memories of a really nice afternoon.
HS:MS is always a good exercise to advance my vocabulary in English...thank you ladies!
Beside this, tommorrow will start dani´s online-workshop in scrapbooking, I´m really looking forward to it!!
15 Kommentare:
Love your interpretation of thread. Brilliant idea. :-)
Wow, tolle Fotos!!
Mit was fotografierst du denn? Auch mit einer digitalen Spiegelreflex?
Das mit der Speicherkarte ist natürlich ärgerlich. Passiert mir leider auch öfters. Zumindest konntest du dann die Kirmes genießen ohne immer daran denken zu müssen, dass du hiervon und davon noch Fotos machen musst ;)
Lg
Wiebke
ooh cool take on the prompt! fab photo!
Great picture and interpretation of the word thread.
Rach
x
Deine Handykamera macht aber gute Fotos! Vergesse auch öfters mal meine Kamera, aber mit meinem Handy schaffe ich nicht so tolle Ergebnisse!
Tolles Bild mit den Schrauben. Habe so eine ähnliche Idee gehabt :-)
A fabulous idea for thread, love it!
Interesting interpretation. My husband suggested that after I'd done mine.
so cool! would never have thought of using screws . . .
Another fantastic photo. Love your fairground shot too. You must have a great mobile to be able to take a photo like that.
Your English is very good. I'm enjoying reading your blog to try to advance my very limited German! Do you speak Spanish too? Just wondered where the title of your blog came from.
Very clever, it has me wondering if the words for screw thread and sewing thread are the same in German, if not, then doubly clever of you. Love the leaf one too, so real I could touch it.
E
xx
ooh - I never thought of that! Great photo. And I enjoyed looking through the ones I have missed this past week - all fabulous.
Wow love this - so vibrant! Never would have thought of them, great interpretation :) xxx
looks great love the silver on blue too
Great idea for thread!
Kommentar veröffentlichen