Montag, August 06, 2007

• bloom/Blüte •

thanks to HS:MS for choosing this promt. I have so many nice shots to use for "bloom", I decided to take this one, because yellow expresses summer and sun to me and this is what I´m enjoying at the moment!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

EDIT:
Finally I´ve loaded it up...(stupid me..)

14 Kommentare:

Vanda hat gesagt…

Hi Britta, I can't see your photo in your gallery :O( I'll come back later :O)

Anonym hat gesagt…

I can't see it either. But I did look at all the others and they're really nice!

Sue hat gesagt…

Me too :) But the others are lovely

I'll check again tomorrow

Deborah hat gesagt…

WOW you have some amazing photos in your gallery :-)

Lima hat gesagt…

That's a gorgeous shot Britta, glad you got it sorted. :-)

Lxx

Vanda hat gesagt…

WOW Britta, that was certainly worth waiting for ~ it's beautiful!! xXx

Gemma* hat gesagt…

I love yellow too - cool photo!

pokettiger hat gesagt…

Great photo - love that bright yellow!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous photo...as always. You do such a great job.

Marie hat gesagt…

amazing photo

Diana hat gesagt…

Great shot

Anonym hat gesagt…

Beautiful photo... I love it :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

I can see it now! It's really lovely!

Sue hat gesagt…

This is a stunning photo :)