Dienstag, Juli 31, 2007

• tagged •

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

wow, thank you Fiona! What an honour to be called "rockin" - I love this english expression for something good. :o) There are some other Ladies, who have deserved to be nominated:

• Angela => A virtual friend from the amazing HS:MS-Ladies. I LOVE YOUR SHOTS!

• Suzie B. => your postings always makes me smile. I love your sense of humor!! Beside this, your photographs rock too!

• dani => you are one of the most creative persons, I "know". I just adore your ideas and your passion for scrapbooking

By the way, Roberta has started this funny "project", thank you Roberta!

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Well done for being rockin! Not surprising really when your photos are so good!

Thank you for tagging me, Im happy that my postings make you smile :o) xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

My turn to tag you now! Details on my blog :o) xx