Montag, Juni 04, 2007

• sweet memories/ Schöne Erinnerungen •

Das heutige Motto bei MS:HS lautet "Deckel" und lässt mich in Erinnerungen schwelgen. Zu meiner Teeniezeit bin ich in den Osterferien immer nach Sheffield gefahren. Jedes Jahr war die Vorfreude auf "Newkie" ( ein starkes Schwarzbier, was es nur im Norden von England gab) groß und der Absturz nach dessen Genuss dementsprechend tief..*lach*

Ein großes PROOOST auf vergangene Zeiten! :o)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

today´s promt at MS:HS let me walk down memory lane.. when I was a teenager, I spent every Easter holiday in Sheffield. Every year me and my friends were looking forward to "Newkie" ( a strong ale, which you could only buy in the North of England) We really got "pissed" several times... *lol*
A huge "CHEEERS" to the good old times!

13 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Another great shot... wish I liked 'Newkie' it always looks nice but I hate the taste :)

Aubrey Harns hat gesagt…

We have this beer here - it's really good. I like your angle on this!
Aubrey

Marjolein hat gesagt…

I like that shot!! Never heard of the beer though!

Eleanor hat gesagt…

Fabulous shot, so close up the crimping contrasts beautifully with the curves.
E
xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Fantastic shot, looks like a huuuuuge bottle - a whole night out in itself lol x

Lima hat gesagt…

wow, Newkie brown, I remember them form my teens/early twenties too. ;-)

Love the detail you've managed to achieve. Fab!

Lima hat gesagt…

wow, Newkie brown, I remember them form my teens/early twenties too. ;-)

Love the detail you've managed to achieve. Fab!

Louise hat gesagt…

Well I wasn't expecting that! great photo though!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I do love the angles you get, and this is excellent. Nothing like a nice beer :o)

Fiona hat gesagt…

Spectacular shot! Can you come and give me some lessons please???

Vanda hat gesagt…

Fabulous photo, never thought of that kind of lid - brilliant!!

Nat hat gesagt…

What a fantastic shot!! the colours are brilliant!! xxx

pokettiger hat gesagt…

Incredible close up and what a cool choice. Love the little personal story to accompany it.