Mittwoch, Mai 09, 2007

• Simplify you life •

I´m a bit in a philosophical mood. Todays promt at my space is "tree", the first picture I saw
in my imagination was the little wooden tree of my little daughter´s Farm. Seeing my little girl
growing up and learning life everday in little steps makes me so complete and gives me
power for the challenges of my "grownup-life".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Manchmal ist das Leben einfacher als man denkt... bin ein bischen in philosophischer Stimmung.
Als ich das Motto bei My space heute las, fiel mir spontan der kleine Holzbaum von Fionas Farm ein.
Es erfüllt mich im Moment total, diese kleine Maus aufwachsen zu sehen, wie sie das Leben begreift,
jeden Tag ein Stückchen mehr.

11 Kommentare:

Lima hat gesagt…

That's a sweet little tree, the boys had similar ones in their Brio rail sets (I didn't think of them though!, LOL!)

Today my son and I translated the name of your blog, because I always thought it was your name. I felt a little foolish when we discovered what it meant. So now I know your name is not 'thousand spots' could I be cheeky and ask what to call you?

Anonym hat gesagt…

ROFL... oh thank you for that... you just made my day. I know you are feeling philosophical and the thought behind the tree is beautiful... but I saw the tree before I read what you wrote... and I think it is EXCELLENT !!!

Vanda hat gesagt…

I adore that tree, I love how you've captured the light on the top ~ fabulous. Vanda xXx

mil lunares hat gesagt…

Thank you for your nice comments!
@chris I don´t mind your laughing, it IS a funny shot

@Lin
My name is Britta. Mil Lunares has a double sense for me. 1. the spots on my nose, 2. polka dots are called "lunares" in spain. My obsession ( beside shooting funny photographs..;-) )is Flamenco dance, and a traditional dance dress has polka dots.

Angela hat gesagt…

Britta, what a beautiful meaningful story to go with the beautiful photo.

Aubrey Harns hat gesagt…

Fantastic. Love how you captured so much detail.
Aubrey

pokettiger hat gesagt…

Sweet tree and a sweet story. Great choice.

Marie hat gesagt…

love it,great shot

Lima hat gesagt…

Britta, thank you for sharing that with me. I love hearing how people choose their blog names. Flamemco dancing sounds so much fun, it must keep you very fit too. :-)

Marjolein hat gesagt…

Wow, I love your shots, looked at them all, and think they are great!! love this tree btw!

Bluetenfee hat gesagt…

Kleine Sachen können sooo viel Freude machen. Das meine ich in zweierlei Hinsicht.
Schönes Motiv.