Samstag, April 14, 2007

• pencil •

The picture of these pencils I´ve made a few month ago. I took part at a photo challenge called "pink&green". Its perfect for todays motto of " her space". So again: "two in one"!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dieses Foto habe ich schon vor Monaten geschossen als Beitrag zur "pink&green" Challenge im Paper-Paradise. Perfekt für das Motto des Tages bei " her space"

Ausserdem liebe ich dieses Wetter!! Sofort habe ich bessere Laune und ich habe beschlossen die sockenlose Flip-Flop Zeit ab sofort einzuläuten. Euch allen ein sonniges Wochenende!

8 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Excellent again! I'm not always a fan of pink, but that's a nice shade, and the photo is great :o)I like how pencil is graduaetd colour too.

Is it BOGOF tomorrow?? Buy One Get One Free?? LOL LOL

Marjolein hat gesagt…

Wow, this is great! Love those bright coloured pencils!! Great shot!

Jen hat gesagt…

wow, thats a fantastic shot, i love it!

Anonym hat gesagt…

This is a stunning photograph!!! I love it! Im starting to think everything in your house is Bright!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fabulous and I love how you have done the word 'pencil' !!

pokettiger hat gesagt…

Love the colors, great shot and the word pencil is rainbowlicious!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Das Foto ist großartig! Vor allem die Farben haben es mir angetan. Da läuft einem sofort das Wasser im Mund zusammen. Verrückt, oder?

Und vielen Dank für Deinen lieben Kommentar auf meinem Blog. Ich habe mich sehr darüber gefreut :)

Katrin hat gesagt…

Jaaa, ich erinnere mich an das Foto! Damals wie heute finde ich es einfach wunderbar!